The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has announced that the Continuous Voters Registration (CVR) exercise will resume on Monday 28th June.
The news which was made known through its verified Facebook page directed those concerned to commence the registration exercise immidiately.
To ensure a successful exercise, the Commission has acquired all the necessary equipments and updated its online registration software.
A total of 5,346 staff will be deployed to the 2,673 designated centers. You will recall that the registration was suspended on 31st August 2018 following preparations for the 2019 General elections. The commission however noted that the exercise would continue till August 2022.
👉ALSO READ>>Sync phone contacts online~ Naijatvnet
The registration exercise will be for the following categories of Nigerians:
1. Those who are 18 years and above and have not registered previously.
2. Registered voters who have had any problem during accreditation for any past election, with either their Permanent Voters’ Cards or their fingerprints not being read by the Smart Card Reader.
3. Registered voters who want to transfer their voting location from one place to another.
4. Registered voters who want to correct issues with their data, such as misspelt names, dates of birth, etc.
5. Registered voters whose PVCs are lost or damaged.
⚛️Contact Naijatvnet for you publication on our platform for global exposure & visibility through firstname.lastname@example.org or 07063249904, 08188573805.