Naijatvnet wishes to inform our numerous readers about current job openings in the Africa Development bank (ADB). The 16 positions are available to graduates and post graduate degree holders across Africa.
As you may know that the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group is a regional multilateral development finance institution setup to contribute to the economic development and social progress of African countries that are the institution’s Regional Member Countries (RMCs). The AfDB was founded following an agreement signed by member states on August 14, 1963, in Khartoum, Sudan, which became effective on September 10, 1964. The AfDB comprises three entities: the African Development Bank (ADB), the African Development Fund (ADF) and the Nigeria Trust Fund (NTF). As the first development finance institution on the continent, the AfDB’s mission is to help reduce poverty, advance living conditions for Africans and mobilize resources for the continent’s economic and social development. The AfDB head office is officially in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
Mission & Strategy
Part of the mission and objectives of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group is to prompt sustainable economic development and social progress in its regional member countries (RMCs), thus contributing to poverty reduction.
The Bank Group achieves this objective by:
- mobilizing and allocating resources for investment in RMCs; and
- providing policy advice and technical assistance to support development efforts.
In 2015, all multilateral development institutions have agreed on a same set of objectives, called the Sustainable Development Goals. They are:
Sustainable Development Goals
Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
Goal 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
Goal 3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
Goal 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
Goal 6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
Goal 7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
Goal 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
Goal 10. Reduce inequality within and among countries
Latest Job Vacancies at the Africa Development Bank (ADB)
Please find below the available job positions, job station and links to apply. Also hit our social buttons or copy the link and forward to your groups
- Social Protection Officer, AHHD0
- Senior Transport Engineer, PICU
- Youth employment and skills development officer, AHHD0
- Division Manager Transport & Logistics, PICU1
- IT Support Assistant / Business Applications, CHIS4
- Operations Officer, PESD3
- Principal Investigation & Forensic Accountant, PIAC2
- Senior Legal Counsel, PGCL4
- Principal Legal Counsel, PGCL4
- Senior Civil Society Officer, AHGC2
- Senior Health Analyst, AHHD0
- Principal Social Economist, AHHD1
- Finance & Administrative Assistant, COAO
- Afawa Officer – Affirmative Finance Action for Women in Africa (For West & North Africa), AHGC0
- Afawa Officer – Affirmative Finance Action for Women in Africa (For Central Africa & Nigeria), AHGC0
- Principal Investment Officer, SNOU
How to Apply for the African Development bank Vacancies
- Pick a job opening from the list above
- Read the Requirment to know if you fit in
- Next click on the particular job link above and apply
- Good luck!
Advertise on NaijaTvnet!
Follow @Naijatvnet on our Social Media handles for daily updates across Nigeria.
Call: 07063249904, 08188573805 to publish your news, intellectual properties, books, business and services for global exposure and visibility. LIKE & Share posts.