Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Maintenance Technician Trainee
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Maintenance Technician Trainee will participate and conduct preventive maintenance and repair of tools and equipment according to HSE and SLB standards, procedures, and practices.
- Responsible to ensuring on-time delivery of equipment and in line with operational demands.
- Ensuring assigned equipment are maintained according to Technology Lifecycle Management maintenance program through Standard Work Instruction adherence.
- Participate in the continuous improvement Lean culture, initiatives and remedial work plans to improve asset utilization and cost of service delivery
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to improve asset turnaround time, which includes reducing downtime due to maintenance, parts, failure, and/or work-in-process.
- Adhere to transactional discipline within maintenance business systems to record labour costs and equipment maintenance performance history (movements, parts used and time to maintain).
- Follow Technology Lifecycle Management competency management system to ensure the job proficiency level matches the requirements for assigned activities.
- We are looking for people that are willing to learn, have great attention to detail, problem solving abilities, highly adaptable and collaborative skills with the below qualifications:
- Technical Degree in any Engineering field of study (Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical, etc.)
- Recent graduate not more than 3 years of post-graduation experience
- Excellent working knowledge of English is mandatory