Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Graduate Internship Programme (Human Resources)
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Segment: Sustainability, CSR, Administrative Assistant, Business Manager, Energy, Management, Administrative
- We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Human Resources department. This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization.
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
What role you will play in our team
- As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
- The position is based at Lagos in Nigeria.
What you will do
Responsibilities may include but are not limited the below mentioned:
- Provide administrative support to Expatriates; Immigration related documentation and processes
- Provide support with Intern administration processes
- Provide administrative support with HR related letters
- Provide support to the Training team and other HR processes
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants to this programme must be a Nigerian with a Bachelor’s Degree in any one of the following disciplines: Accounting, Business Management, Social Science, Law or other related specialization.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS office applications.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2020.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience:
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good Analytical & Coordination skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good adaptability skills
- Good presentation skills
- Sound administration abilities