- Unilever Nigeria Plc
- 29th May, 2023
- Accounting / Audit / Finance
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Lagos, Ogun
Unilever is a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Purchase to Pay Lead, Nigeria
Job Requisition ID: R-62945
Job Location: Oregun, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- As a member of the Finance Function, you are responsible to the Financial Controller for the efficient management of local suppliers.
- Responsible for payments to suppliers as stipulated in the contracts signed by Unilever and the Supplier.
- Exploit IT systems (Fourth Shift Excel etc) to track suppliers invoices up to payment/filing stage.
- Reconciliation of suppliers’ accounts.
- Responsible for cyber risk reporting within Africa to the CISO and to the business leaders.
- Responsible for tailoring and delivering cyber training and awareness across Africa.
- Responsible for providing standards and controls feedback based on local implementation requirements/restrictions in order to refine global policies, standards and controls requirements.
- Partner with corporate audit for planned cyber security audit review across their region of responsibility.
- Responsible for encouraging and leading the cyber champions network participation across Africa.
- Responsible for leading cyber cultural transformation efforts across Africa.
- Responsible for maintaining and effectively directing timely closure of security exceptions in businesses across Africa.
- Identify, categorize and risk assess third parties for cyber security implications across their region of responsibility.
- Attract, develop, and lead a team of Information Security Leads and subject matter experts across the region, as planned for in the central cyber security budget and headcount plan.
Key Skills and Relevant Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to be understood by both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a senior team.
- Outstanding influencing ability.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Outstanding critical reasoning and problem-solving skills – sticking to the problem until it is resolved.
- The ability to lead through accountability with delegated responsibilities.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks.
- Stakeholder management and interpersonal skills at both a technical and non-technical level.
- Customer-orientated, whether responding to queries or delivering new services.
- Skills in Programme and Project Management.
- The role holder will have practical experience in Cyber Security.
- Experience of leading major programs across a global organization.
- Excellent strategic and operational business awareness, with a deep understanding of the key drivers, levers, issues and constraints of digital businesses.
- Experience within a customer focused environment.
- Experience and proven track record in Cyber Security.
- Experience in providing thought leadership, and driving a complex change agenda, and an ability to challenge the “status quo”.
- Knowledge of the applications or the technical landscape within the domain and experience of delivering Cyber Security projects to its demands.
- Candidates would be required to demonstrate the Unilever Standards of Leadership & live the Values through showing the following behaviors:
- Agility – Flexes leadership style and plans to meet changing situations with urgency. Learns from the past, envisions the future, has a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo.
- Talent Catalyst – Develops and magnifies the power of people. Creates an inclusive climate, empowering everyone to be at their best. Investing in people, coaching individuals, and teams to realize their full potential. Continually inspires powerful collaboration.
- Passion for High Performance – Inspires the energy needed to win, generating intensity and focus to motivate people to deliver results at speed.
⏩To Publish your news, articles, letters, press releases, products and services for GLOBAL VISIBILITY. Contact Naijatv newsroom on; 07063249904 or firstname.lastname@example.org ⏩SHARE, LIKE & Follow Naijatvnet on Social Media; FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, YO