Naijatvnet is proud to inform her numerous readers about the Mastercard scholarship at the United States international university-Africa situate in Kenya.
United States International University-Africa (USIU-Africa) has partnered with the Mastercard Foundation in its global Scholars Program. This initiative will offer academically talented youth from Africa facing financial, gender, displacement, or disability constraints an opportunity to access world class university education.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at USIU-Africa will provide full-cost scholarships to young Africans who are first-time undergraduate degree-seeking applicants.
Eligibility For The Masterard Scholarship 2022:
To be eligible, you must;
· Be 29 years and below at the time of application
· Scholars must demonstrate the following qualities; Academic talent, Commitment to giving back, Leadership potential
· Meet the minimum university entry grade of a C+ and above or its equivalent as set by the Kenya Commission for University Education. Applicants interested in courses in the school of Pharmacy and Health sciences must have a mean grade of B- or its equivalent and at least a C+ or B- in the cluster subjects of English, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry. International applicants must meet the equivalent.
· Must be interested in, and meet USIU-Africa’s admissions criteria and academic qualifications to undertake, any of the approved 11 undergraduate degree programs for the Scholars Program at USIU-Africa as follows:
o School of Science and Technology (SST) – Bachelor of Science in Applied Computer Technology, Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Technology;
o School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (SPHS) – Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Epidemiology and Biostatistics;
o School of Communication, Cinematic and Creative Arts (SCCCA) – Bachelor of Arts in Animation, Bachelor of Arts in Film Production and Directing;
o Chandaria School of Business (CSOB) – Bachelor of Science in Finance, Bachelor of Science in International Business Administration, and Bachelor of Science in Accounting;
o School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS) – Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): Kenya
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The Mastercard Foundation Scholars at USIU-Africa will receive holistic support which includes:
· Tuition and functional fees;
· Laptops, books and other learning materials;
· Reasonable accommodation and meals;
· Medical insurance;
· Transport to and from home;
· Access to leadership training;
· Access to entrepreneurial training;
· Psycho-social support, career counselling and mentorship;
· Disability needs will be reasonably catered for.
Duration of Award: 4 years
Method of Application:
a. Interested applicants can download the application form the USIU-Africa website; https://www.usiu.ac.ke/mastercard-foundation-scholars-program. Application forms can also be picked from the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program office at the School of Graduate Studies, Research and Extension, 2nd floor.
b. Before filling in the application form, please read through all the instructions and required information.
c. Submit complete application together with other supporting documents required by email ensuring that the scanned copy of the scholarship application form and all the required documents are scanned in PDF format. Clearly name while sending with your name and nationality as the email subject to: email@example.com or drop your application at the Scholars Program Office, located in the School of Graduate Studies, Research and Extension building at USIUAfrica.
Application Deadline: 16th September 2022
Visit The Official Website For More Information
⏩To publish your news, articles, letters, press releases, goods, products and services for GLOBAL VISIBILITY contact Naijatvnet newsroom on; 07063249904 or firstname.lastname@example.org ⏩SHARE, LIKE & Follow Naijatvnet on Social Media; FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, YO