- Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited
- 1st June, 2023
- Grants / Scholarships
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Rivers (PH)
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited, on behalf of the NNPC & NAE PSC is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for:
Job Position: 2023 / 2024 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme
Job Location: Nigeria
- In pursuance of this NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2023/2024 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
- The award is in two categories;
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
- READ– 2023 Abu Dhabi Zayed Sustainability Prize Of US$3 Million For Entrepreneurs- Apply
To qualify, applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Nigerian University
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas
- University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year
- Master’s Degree program in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corp OWSC) programme
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2025 (applicable to overseas category Course of Study
- Not above 25 years of age by December 2025
Course of Study
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, SubSea, Electrical / Electronics Marine Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas / Petroleum).
- General Instructions
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and e-mail.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE and other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as a commitment on part of NAE, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this advert